Supporting Good Government
Like other constitutional militia organizations, the CSM recognizes that good government, founded and implemented consistent with Constitutional tenets is not only a blessing but essential to the function and preservation of a free society.
- In principle, we ,the members of the California State Militia, stand to promote, uphold and defend the constitutional guarantees as documented and expressed to the people in the California State Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.
- We stand to promote and defend the principles of just government bequeathed to us by our forefathers to ensure that all citizens regardless of race, color, religion, sex or natural origin retain those inalienable rights and protections established by our founding fathers.
- We acknowledge a responsibility and exercise our rights as established in the Constitution of the United States to maintain our militia and train our members in the many disciplines necessary to the function of the militia both as a whole and to the members individually.
- We acknowledge a responsibility to educate our members in areas of history, law and principles of a Constitutional Republic form of government as compiled in the experience and records of our forefathers. The CSM does not advocate overt acts of violence and/or aggression. It remains a defense oriented organization.
* The CSM welcomes membership from all political affiliations.
Copyright © California State Militia